Website Design for Law Firms in Dubai
Nowadays, everything is moving forward much faster than before. As a matter of fact, all businesses of any type, should be presented online, so if you own a business, a company or even a small retail business, you need to make it online as soon as possible. To do so, you will obviously need a website first. In this series of articles, we will explain the details of websites required for some specific businesses. We, through this article, will explain the features and information you may need to build a website for a Law firm.
Dubai, as the house of many businesses who provide different types of services to many industries, has been growing fast over the past two decades. In such a busy environment with many foreign workers, immigrants and international companies, the need for law firms to provide different ranges of legal services has been on a rising trend. To respond to such market conditions, the number of legal firms has increased significantly. A legal firm, like other businesses, will not survive without a helpful website in the current market circumstances. Such websites should clearly represent and introduce the services, experiences, and advantages the legal firm is offering to potential customers.
Here, we will discuss the features required for a legal firm website.
- Animated Slider: An animated slider with relevant photos through which your services can be introduced.
- A page with your contact details and LOCATION. The location should be embedded in Google Maps for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps.
- A brief description of your legal firm and its services.
- One separate page for every single service that you provide through your legal firm. Your services should be introduced in detail.
- Team introduction is a must for a legal firm. Lawyers, attorneys in laws, and staff should be introduced here with a link through to their profiles. This section will make users trust more.
- Dedicated page to present the firm’s licenses and awards.
- Online Appointment can be added to your website as an additional feature, though we strongly recommend it to be in place, as an online appointment system would attract more customers to your legal institute.
- Blogs: Blogs perform like a heart for your website SEO. Therefore, we would highly recommend having a blog, even for a small legal firm. SEO can boost your company’s turnover significantly.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your law firm and we are always here to convert your ideas to reality. You just let us know what changes you need to make to your website and we will get back to you with a solution that suits you.
There is one additional feature for law firm websites that we haven’t mentioned above, as it is quite complicated to apply. This feature is “Customer’s Portal”. It can be added to your website if needed and more importantly, if it complies with local regulations. However, you must consider the fact that keeping the legal documents and history of your customers is quite risky, as it must be kept privately, so your website security level should be at its highest level. We suggest you add this feature if you have a BIG law firm with an in-house IT manager.
What kind of design should be used for your Law firm website?
First of all, the design should be using colors which are specific to legal places. Brown and black colors feel more like legal places. Besides, the design should be neat and simple to create a feeling of confidence and trust. No need to mention that a messy design, other than making people feel stressed, would damage your reputation and trustworthiness. Furthermore, pay high attention to the wireframe, as it should be as straightforward as possible. Last element we would like to recommend is to have a dynamic design rather than a static design as the static design doesn’t feel like a professional law firm. You can check responsive design and UI/UX to find out more.
Which CMS should be used to build a website for a Law firm?
However, if you want the website for a large law firm and need a private portal, a dedicated CMS is most probably needed.
How long does it take to build a Law firm website?
Depending on the scale of your project, it would be different. On average, it takes around 3 weeks up to 2 months to create such a website. We suggest you read the How long does it take to create a website in Dubai article for more information.
How much does it cost to build a website for a Law firm?
The cost of a law firm website depends on the required features. The more features you need on your website, the more money you should invest. As always, we recommend you to work with registered companies. There are freelancers and some Indian companies out there who offer very low prices which are really tempting. However, in most cases, you will end up with a low quality and useless website.
On average, the cost of such a website starts somewhere around AED 5,000, and goes up to AED 20,000, depending on the project.
We suggest you check our web design pricing to understand the website prices.
Does Websima DMCC provide Law firm website services?
Yes we do! Websima DMCC is located on JLT in Dubai and is ready to help, if you are willing to build a website for your Law firm. You can contact us through our contact details for a free consultation.
Please share your experience with leaving a comment if you’ve created or had a law firm website.