Website Design for a Construction Company in Dubai
Nowadays, everything is moving fast. If you own small retail or company, you need to make it online as quickly as possible. To do that, you will need a website first. In this series of articles, we try to explain the details of a website for a specific business.
This article will explain the features and information you may need to build a website for a Construction Company in Dubai.
What Features are required for a Construction Company website?
As a construction company, first, you should figure out the services you provide. If your company is just for construction, the website focus would be on SEO and design. But if you have a holding with the construction section and developing section, you should add the touch of a good user experience to your website. For example, EMAAR has a construction section, but it directly sells properties to the customers. A website for such a company needs much more features to be considered. Here we separate the required features for a company construction and a holding to make it easier for you to understand.
What Features are required for a basic Construction Company website?
Depending on the concept, reputation, and some other factors, you may choose to have some or all the features mentioned below:
- Animated Slider: An animated slider with a selection of videos or photos which are presenting your Company’s nature
- A page with your contact details and LOCATION. The location should be embedded for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps.
- A brief description of your brand, company’s history, and goals.
- A page to introduce the categories of services you provide.
- One page for each service to inform the customers about your services in detail.
- List of the companies or contractors you have worked with. (including their testimonial)
- Team introduction. (For your company)
- A dedicated page to exhibit the certificates and awards of your company.
- BLOG POSTS: This is the most crucial section of your website as it is highly effective on your SEO.
- Online appointment: This is good for enlarged companies to manage the appointments accurately.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your company, and you can let us know what you have in your mind. We will always come up with an online solution.
Bear in mind that creativity in design will increase the trust of your visitors. So the more you invest here, the more you benefit later.
What Features are required for an enlarged construction holding?
- Property finder portal
- Customer’s profile and portal
- Reseller’s profile and portal
- Contractor’s profile and portal
- Payment option and schedule for customers, resellers, and contractors
- Social media API to connect the website to their latest updates.
- Newsletter subscription
- Multi-language website
- Live Customer Support
There are more options that you can add to the list as a construction company manager. We just tried to mention some of the most popular ones. For an enlarged construction company, some of the features discussed above are inevitable.
FAQ for Construction Company Website
Please share your experience with us in the comments and tell us if you had a good or bad experience building a website for construction companies.
What kind of design should you use for your Construction Company website?
The design of a construction company website should be neat, creative, and straightforward for customers. Applying too many animated vectors and icons are not recommended. It is vital to choose a suitable colour pallet that complies with the brand identity and website design.
Which CMS should be used to build a website for a Construction Company?
Here, the question is, how big is your company? If you have a small construction company, you better ready templates. Just be careful of your SEO in this case.
If you have a larger construction company, we suggest using WordPress and dealing with a professional web design company. In this case, you will see the benefits later.
If you are an enlarged company like EMAAR, then you probably need to have your dedicated CMS.
We suggest you read the "Web Design with WordPress or a Dedicated CMS?" article to understand which CMS is better for you.
How long does it take to build a Construction Company website?
From a small construction company to a big holding, it may take from 2 weeks up to 6 months depending on your asking features. We suggest you read the "How long does it take to create a website in Dubai" article for this information.
How much does it cost to build a website for a Construction Company?
It starts from 7,000 AED for a small construction company, and it will go up to 25,000 AED for a larger one.
But if you want a website for a holding with all the portals and everything, the cost would be much higher, and it should be around 100K AED. In this case, usually, a long-term contract with the web designer is needed for later support and updates.
We suggest you read the "How Much Does a Website Cost in Dubai" article to understand the scale of your business better.
Does Websima DMCC have "Construction Company" services?
Yes, Websima has a range of designers and coders to satisfy different kinds of tastes in websites. You can just contact us and get a free consultation for your website requirement. Our purpose is to offer you the best option suitable to your company's scale; you should not invest more or less than what is needed in your industry. You can read "Web design Services from Foundation to Completion" to understand the procedure of creating a website in Websima DMCC.