Website Design for Small Businesses in Dubai
Website Design for Small Businesses in Dubai
Nowadays, everything is moving forward much faster than before. As a matter of fact, all businesses of any type, should be presented online, so if you own a business, a company or even a small retail business, you need to make it online as soon as possible. To do so, you will obviously need a website first. In this series of articles, we will explain the details of websites required for some specific businesses. We, through this article, will explain the features and information you may need to build a website for small businesses. You can check all the articles about website for businesses to find out more.
Dubai is the house of many businesses today. The strength of Dubai’s infrastructure and transparency of its regulations has paved the way for Dubai to become the commercial hub of many industries in the region. On top of that, due to several reasons such as high level of safety and security, luxurious hotels and shopping malls and well-developed tourism infrastructure, Dubai becomes a very popular destination for tourists from all around the world. Therefore, many small businesses have started their business to take advantage of such an attractive market.
In such a competitive and fast performing market, being presented online is crucial for all small businesses of any kind.
There are some features that are needed for any small business website to be considered and applied as listed below:
- Animated Slider: an animated slider with relevant photos to introduce your services and products.
- A page with your contact details and LOCATION. The location should be embedded in Google Maps for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps.
- A summarized description of the services and products you provide.
- If you provide services that need more explanations, a single page should be allocated to every single service for its further explanation.
- In case you provide services such as massage or any other service that needs certificates, a separate page should be in place to show all certificates.
- Some small businesses need an online appointment feature to be added into their website.
- You as the business owner, might be thinking of some special offers from time to time. A landing page can be created for such events when required.
- In case needed, a blog can be very beneficial, as it will be the heart of the SEO plan for your business website.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your small business and we are always here to convert your ideas to reality. You just let us know what changes you need to make to your website and we will get back to you with a solution that suits you.
What kind of design should be used for a small business website?
The first and in many cases, the only target of a small business website is to attract customers, so small businesses’ websites should be designed to be attractive and innovative. Besides, the website should be user friendly and easy to work with. Furthermore, mobile responsiveness is a must these days, as the majority of users navigate through the internet by using their mobile phones. Also, the fonts, coloring and the appearance of the website should be in line with the nature of business and the provided services. For instance, for a yoga salon, calm and relaxing colors and designs should be applied. You must avoid using templates or copy from a similar website as your business would look unprofessional and untrustworthy. It is highly recommended to hire a professional web designer to design your website of the highest quality possible.
Which CMS should be used to create a website for small businesses?
Market participants have different thoughts on which CMS should be used when designing a website. Here in Websima DMCC, we use WordPress to design your website. Even though WordPress is not always the best option as a CMS to be used, we would like to assure you that WordPress would work absolutely well for a small business website. Therefore, we would highly recommend WordPress to be used as an appropriate CMS, when it comes to designing websites for small businesses.
How long does it take to build a website for a small business?
The length of the project can only be estimated after having a deep understanding of your business, your needs and the required features. However, as a guesstimate, it takes 2 weeks to design a single page website and it can go up to 2 months to design a multi-page and full featured website for a small business. You can check Web Design Duration and Web Design Procedure to find out more.
How much does it cost to create a website for a small business?
The cost also depends on the type of website and number of features required to be added to your website. The cost will be as little as AED 3,000 for a single page website and will most likely go up to AED 30,000 for a full feature small business website. You can check web design pricing to find out more.
Does Websima provide web design services for small businesses?
Yes we do! We have a professional and talented team on board. We are capable of creating one page and simple websites as well as complicated websites with all features required for small businesses. You just need to contact us and book for a free consultation meeting, so we will have a deep understanding of your needs and will get back to you with our offer accordingly.