Website Design for Health & Dental Clinics in Dubai
Nowadays, everything is moving fast. If you own small retail, you need to make it online as quickly as possible. To do that, you will need a website first. In this series of articles, we try to explain the details of a website for a specific business.This article will explain the features and information you may need to build a website for a Health or Dental Clinic.
You may have noticed; Dubai is becoming the health centre of the middle east. The number of clinics increasing significantly since the demand for the clinics is becoming higher. A health or a dental clinic cannot survive without a helpful website in this market. This website should introduce the services, experiences, and advantages of the clinic clearly for visitors.
Here we will discuss that what features are required for a Health/Dental clinic website?
- Animated Slider: An animated slider with relaxing photos that can also introduce your services.
- A page with your contacts details and LOCATION. The location should embed for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps. For Clinics, many visitors may find you through the Google map.
- A brief description of your clinic and your services.
- One page for each service that you provide in your clinic. It should introduce services in detail.
- List of the “Insurance Companies” that you have deal with them with a clear explanation.
- Team introduction: This is a must for a health or dental clinic. Doctors, specialists and staffs should be introduced here with the links to their profiles. This section will increase the trust of your visitors.
- Dedicated page for the ISO, licenses, and awards of the clinic.
- Online Appointment: This can be applied to your website as an additional feature; however, we strongly recommend it. With an online appointment system, you can attract more customers.
- Blogs: Blogs is acting as the heart of the SEO of your website. Therefore, we suggest you have it even for a clinic’s website. SEO can boost your clinic’s turnover significantly.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your Health/Dental clinic, and you can let us know what you have in your mind. We will always come up with an online solution!
There is one additional feature for Health/Dental clinic websites that we haven’t mentioned above because it is complicated to apply. This feature is “Customer’s Portal”. It can be added to your website based on your needs. Bear in mind that having the history of your customers can be critical as their data should always be private with you, so make it online is a little bit risky. We suggest you add this feature if you have a BIG clinic with in-house IT managers or a Dental Clinic. (Because Dental information is not that sensitive)
Health/Dental Clinic Websites FAQ:
What kind of design should you use for your Clinic website?
The Web Design of a clinic is one of the most exciting parts of its website. The design should be using more clear colours such as white or blue. It should be neat. A messy design would end the user not trust you. The wireframe should be as straightforward as possible. And finally, we suggest you have a "Dynamic Design". A static design is not presenting "Health".
Which CMS should be used to build a website for a health/dental clinic?
For regular health or dental clinic website, WordPress is recommended. There is no need to make the project complicated with a dedicated CMS.
If you want the website for a large hospital and need a private portal, a dedicated CMS is discussable.
How long does it take to build a clinic website?
Depending on the scale of your project, this can be different. On average, it takes from 3 weeks up to 2 months to create such a website. We suggest your read the "How long does it take to create a website in Dubai" article for more information.
How much does it cost to build a website for a health/dental clinic?
The cost of a clinic website is a variable of its features. The more features you need on your website, the more money you should invest in it. As always, we recommend you deal with legal companies. Though their price may look much cheaper, dealing with freelancers and Indian companies will lead you to have a low-quality and useless website.
On average, the cost of such a website starts from 5,000 AED, and it can go up to 20,000 AED depending on the project.
We suggest you read the "How Much Does a Website Cost in Dubai" article to understand the website prices.
Does Websima DMCC provide "clinic website" services?
Yes, Websima DMCC is located on Business Bay in Dubai and is ready to help you if you are willing to build a website for your health or dental clinic. You can Contact Us for a free consultation, and we will be more than happy to help you in this matter.
Please share your experiences with us in the comments if you've created or had a Clinic website.