Website Design for a Garage/Car-Services Centre in Dubai
Nowadays, everything is moving fast. If you own small retail, you need to make it online as quickly as possible. To do that, you will need a website first. In this series of articles, we try to explain the details of a website for a specific business.
This article will explain the features and information you may need to build a website for a garage or car service centre.
Dubai is the hub of the middle east for car trading and acting as a hub of the whole of Asia and North Africa. There is a big market in Europe for Dubai’s used cars as well. In such a market, the importance of the car service centres and garages shows up. If you have a garage, you can boost your business online and don’t rely on the walk-in customers merely. First, you need an excellent website to start your business online, and here we will help you build it up. In this article, we will discuss the features of a garage website and its procedures.
What Features are required for a Garage/Car-service Centre website?
- Animated Slider: An animated slider with a selection of your primary services
- A page with your contacts details and LOCATION: The location should embed for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps. Garage retail location and local SEO is very important as sometimes a quick fixing is needed on site.
- A brief description of your retail, services and history.
- Services categories: A visitor on your website should have quick access to the types of services you provide so he can trust you quickly and use your services.
- A page for each service: Each service should also have a dedicated page with a brief description, schedule and cost.
- Online reservation system: This system would help users reserve service on a specific date and time. Statistic’s shows that customers prefer to make the appointment online rather than do it on the phone.
- Online Pick-up Drop-off System: If your business is big enough to provide such a service, why not? You can have an online platform for customers who wants a specific service to pick up their car. You can add the payment gateway to your website as well to smooth the process for both sides.
- A dedicated page to exhibit your certificates and ISOs: It can build up the trust of your new customers.
- Blogs: Blogs is acting as the heart of the SEO of your website. Therefore, we suggest you have it even for a garage website.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your garage, and you can let us know what you have in your mind. We will always come up with an online solution!
What kind of design should you use for your garage/car-service website?
Design is crucial for any website, but it is also vital that which kinds of themes and colour pallets should be used in a particular website. For car related websites, we always suggest using dynamic and colourful websites. It is important to use the black colour in a garage website design and some firing colour such as red or orange. A professional web designer can sketch a good website, and fortunately, Websima DMCC provides such a service.
Which CMS should be used to build a website for a Garage/Car-service?
That doesn’t matter in this case. We recommend you use the one which will cost you less. WordPress can do this job perfectly, and it is an open-source CMS.
How long does it take to build a garage/car-service website?
Depending on the features you want on your website, this is subject to change. But in general, it should be from 3 weeks up to 12 weeks. You can read the “How long does it take to create a website in Dubai” article for more information.
How much does it cost to build a website for a garage/car-service website?
It also depends on the features you want on your website. If you want a simple static website with the contact info, the cost would be around 5,000 to 9,000 AED. The price can go up to 30,000 AED if you want to have an online appointment and pick-up system on your website. We suggest you read the “How much does a website cost in Dubai” article to better understand the cost of your website.
Does Websima DMCC have “garage/car-service” services?
Yes, Websima DMCC has more than ten years of experience in this field, and you can assign us for this project and relax. You may contact us to get a free consultation anytime.
Would you mind sharing your experience about the garage websites in the comments? Whether you have a good or bad one!