Website Design for Short-term Rental Business
Nowadays, everything is moving forward much faster than before. As a matter of fact, all businesses of any type, should be presented online, so if you own a business, a company or even a small retail business, you need to make it online as soon as possible. To do so, you will obviously need a website first. In this series of articles, we will explain the details of websites required for some specific businesses. We, through this article, will explain the features and information you may need to build a short-term rental website.
Dubai sits at 4th position, after Bangkok, Paris and London on the world’s most visited cities list. Many tourists from all around the world visit Dubai and enjoy the high level of security, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and fancy shopping malls. It is expected for the number of visitors to be on a rising trend, due to the great work that the Dubai government is still doing to attract more tourists. In such a busy and attractive market, the demand for accommodation such as hotels and short-term rental apartments have always been on top. It goes without saying that all market participants must provide online services for tourists who want to book their accommodation before arrival.
Features of a Short-term Rental Website
As the starting point, we will provide you with the features that are needed for short term rental accommodation websites.
- Search Tool: an advanced search tool with multiple filters must be on a short-term rental accommodation website.
- A page with your contact details and LOCATION. The location should be embedded in Google Maps for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps.
- The Google embedded location feature must be applied for every single property on offer for short term rental.
- A brief description of your short-term rental accommodation agency and its services.
- A separate page for every single listed property with the capability of adding multiple high-quality images and videos and also descriptions.
- Detailed explanation about the property, where and when to collect and return the keys, check-in and check-out times, services that are included in the price and any other required information must be provided on every single property specific page.
- Dedicated page to present the agency’s licenses and awards.
- Blogs: Blogs perform like a heart for your website SEO. Therefore, we would highly recommend having a blog, even for a small short-term rental accommodation agency. SEO can boost your business’s turnover significantly.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your rental agency and we are always here to convert your ideas to reality. You just let us know what changes you need to make to your website and we will get back to you with a solution that suits you.
What kind of design should be used for your Short-term rental accommodation website?
The design should be neat and simple to create a feeling of confidence and trust. No need to mention that a messy design, other than making people feel stressed, would damage your reputation and trustworthiness. Furthermore, pay high attention to the wireframe, as it should be as straightforward as possible. Last element we would like to recommend is to have a dynamic design rather than a static design as the static design doesn’t feel like a professional short-term rental agency. You can read UI/UX effect on conversion article to find out more.
Which CMS should be used to build a website for a Short-Term Rental Accommodation?
For a regular rental website, WordPress is recommended. There is no need to make the project complicated with a dedicated CMS.
However, if you want the website for a large short-term rental and need a private portal, a dedicated CMS is most probably needed.
How long does it take to build a Short-Term Rental Accommodation website?
Depending on the scale of your project, it would be different. On average, it takes around 4 weeks up to 3 months to create such a website. We suggest you read the “How long does it take to create a website in Dubai” article for more information.
How much does it cost to build a website for a Short-Term Rental Accommodation business?
The cost of such a website depends on the required features. The more features you need on your website, the more money you should invest. As always, we recommend you to work with registered companies. There are freelancers and some offshore companies out there who offer very low prices which are really tempting. However, in most cases, you will end up with a low quality and useless website.
On average, the cost of such a website starts somewhere around AED 15,000, and goes up to AED 70,000, depending on the project.
We suggest you read the “How Much Does a Website Cost in Dubai” article to understand the website prices.
Does Websima DMCC provide Short-Term Rental Accommodation services?
Yes, we do! Websima DMCC is located on Business Bay in Dubai and is ready to help, if you are willing to build a website for your rental accommodation agency. You can contact us through our contact details for a free consultation.
Please share your experience with leaving a comment if you’ve created or had a short-term rental accommodation website.