Website Design for Real Estates
Website Design for Real Estates
Nowadays, everything is moving forward much faster than before. As a matter of fact, all businesses of any type, should be presented online, so if you own a business, a company or even a small retail business, you need to make it online as soon as possible. To do so, you will obviously need a website first. In this series of articles, we will explain the details of websites required for some specific businesses. We, through this article, will explain the features and information you may need to build a real estate website.
Dubai has been experiencing a rapid growth in the real estate market in the last 20 years. Endless number of eye-catching skyscrapers, luxurious residential and commercial buildings with fancy facilities were developed and built over this period of time. As a consequence, real estate investors from all around the globe rushed into the market to take advantage of such a sweet opportunity. In addition to the investors, many other senior work forces who had selected Dubai as their second home, entered into the market to purchase their dream home. Hence, the real estate market has been quite interesting for all market participants since then.
In such a busy market that makes real estate agents compete hard, going online is a great way to expand their network of customers.
Real Estate Website Features
As the starting point, we will provide you with the features that are needed for real estate websites.
- Search Tool: an advanced search tool with multiple filters must be on a real estate website.
- A page with your contact details and LOCATION. The location should be embedded in Google Maps for mobile users who want to navigate directly from your website into maps.
- The Google embedded location feature must be applied for every single property on offer for sale or rent.
- A brief description of your real estate agency and its services.
- Landing pages for different projects
- An environment to introduce developers and their related projects
- Accurate and Useful Q&A to explain people’s most frequent questions right away
- A landing with all the information about procedures that customers should pass to buy/sell a property.
- A landing to explain about costs and mortgages.
- A separate page for every single listed property with the capability of adding multiple high-quality images and videos and also descriptions.
- Team introduction is a must for a real estate agency. Sales consultants, management team and other staff must be introduced, as it makes users trust more.
- Dedicated page to present the agency’s licenses and awards.
- Blogs: Blogs perform like a heart for your website SEO. Therefore, we would highly recommend having a blog, even for a small real estate agency. SEO can boost your company’s turnover significantly. Check SEO Services and SEO Pricing for more.
- Think Out of the BOX: You can always come up with new ideas for your real estate agency and we are always here to convert your ideas to reality. You just let us know what changes you need to make to your website and we will get back to you with a solution that suits you.
What kind of design should be used for your Real Estate website?
The design should be neat and simple to create a feeling of confidence and trust. No need to mention that a messy design, other than making people feel stressed, would damage your reputation and trustworthiness. Furthermore, pay high attention to the wireframe, as it should be as straightforward as possible. Last element we would like to recommend is to have a dynamic design rather than a static design as the static design doesn’t feel like a professional real estate agency. Check the effect of UI/UX article on SEO to find out more.
Which CMS should be used to build a website for a Real Estate website?
For a regular real estate website, WordPress is recommended. There is no need to make the project complicated with a dedicated CMS.
However, if you want the website for a large real estate and need a private portal, a dedicated CMS is most probably needed.
How long does it take to build a Real Estate website?
Depending on the scale of your project, it would be different. On average, it takes around 3 weeks up to 2 months to create such a website. We suggest you read the How long does it take to create a website in Dubai article for more information.
How much does it cost to build a website for a Real Estate?
The cost of a real estate website depends on the required features. The more features you need on your website, the more money you should invest. As always, we recommend you to work with registered companies. There are freelancers and some Indian companies out there who offer very low prices which are really tempting. However, in most cases, you will end up with a low quality and useless website.
On average, the cost of such a website starts somewhere around AED 5,000, and goes up to AED 20,000, depending on the project.
We suggest you read the How Much Does a Website Cost in Dubai article to understand the website prices.
Does Websima DMCC provide Real Estate website services?
Yes, we do! Websima DMCC is located on Business Bay in Dubai and is ready to help, if you are willing to build a website for your real estate agency. You can contact us through our contact details for a free consultation.
Please share your experience with leaving a comment if you’ve created or had a real estate website.